Agnostic.com

40 4

What's the most ridiculous thing you've bought?

Mea 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A Cartier watch that rarely gets worn.

2 hour couch/private dance at a strip bar. Hey, don't judge, she was very friendly.

Kindle books I bought from recommendations from friends, but turned out, their tastes differed greatly from my own. Kindle books that were clever imitations of the book I was going for.

The idea that Capitalism and Democracy are compatible.

Ten watches that I still have only wear one a a time

Today I arrived in the Seattle area from my long sojourn from Florida. Plus some time spent at sister's home in Phoenix AZ. The rain and grey seems like home to me.

There are many things but things that stand out are doodads from infomercials late at night. One was the first version of robo vacuum. It didn't work at all and scared the hell out of the dog. Now of course its gotten much better and you can buy it in Target.

Pop rocks for the bathtub. Seriously. The are at Walmart withkuds bubblebath.

lately? Have had really bad luck on amazon with what have turned out to be junk electronics.

My very first car, I was still at school, plan was to get it all fixed up. Never got to drive it.

A cross

I thought I bought a Pikachu figurine, it turned out to be a $7 tiny clip. I was pissed!

A 27" stuffed moose with 2017 stamped on one paw. It was on sale! 🙂

I spent $500 bucks on one pre-owned Barbie doll.

If I had to guess, I spent a total of 5k on Barbies back in the day.

Denim Overalls, granted it was for a Halloween costume. I can't believe people wear those on purpose.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.