Agnostic.com

56 7

Do you like country living? For those that do, did, ? Or want to

I love living in the country. I like the solitude and feeling closer to nature. Closeness to a bigger city is important for good medical care and entertainment. Best of both worlds.

tymtravler 6 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments (51 - 56)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm building a tiny house 20 miles out of town. No electricity. No running water. Tomorrow, I plant my onions. Cities may be fine to visit but I don't want to live in one forever. I grew up on that land and I'm going home!

I prefer to live on the edge of a city of about 100,000. Traffic isn't too bad, but you get all the kids activities, medical care, etc of a larger city.

BD66 Level 8 Apr 1, 2018

I agree with you 100%!!

I never lived in the country. I really can't say. I do like urban amenities. But I like to hear the barred owls hoot too.

I'm in the burbs, the far edge of the city, for the moment. The city is encroaching. I am 15 to 20 minutes from work with all the city amenities nearby. I'd like to be more rural, but living alone and working full time I don't see that happening. I have a small garden, and mostly ignore the HOA.

This is when making your own medicines becomes a valuable resource to share with small communities. antibiotic colloidal silver, high octane liposomal vitamn C..and enough quantum Rife frequencies and electromagnetic pulsed field therapies to virtually bring anyone back from the dead..lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.