Agnostic.com

23 18

The question we should be asking Christians.

My husband said he heard a comedy skit (he couldn't remember the comedian) who said he was reading bumper stickers as cars drove by.

On the first car, it said "who farted?" On the next, it said "Jesus is the answer."

bwahahaha. I think both of those should be on the same car. But, have you ever stopped to ask a Christian, "so do you think Jesus farted?"

I mean, come on, son of god? Does he fart or is he too holy for that shit?

I think I'm having too much fun tonight. XP

silvereyes 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I run across a lot of street preachers, and so I’ve developed some answers for them.

Preacher: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?
Ben: Thanks, but I’m already seeing a savior at this time.

Preacher: Have you met Jesus?
Ben: Of course. I’m dating his dad.

Preacher: Jesus loves you.
Ben: Yah, but he also loves Franklin Graham, so his taste in men is pretty bad.

Preacher: Jesus sent me to you.
Ben: That makes sense. Jesus has had it out for me for years.

Preacher: Have you seen Jesus?
Ben: Yah, he’s passed out under my coffee table.

Preacher: The fool has said in his heart there is no God.
Ben: The wise tweet it.

Preacher: Do you know of Jesus' good work/
Ben: Yeah, Nobody has ever kept the yard bet6ter.

Now you got it. 😉 And by the way, he does a great job cleaning the pool, you know, since he can do it while walking on the water.

Once upon a time, I had a conversation with a christian about god and his ability to be everywhere at the same time. So I proposed that god could be in hell as well as everywhere else. You would have thought the end of the world had been announced. How dare I suggest god go to hell!!

I filed that one away in my brain for possible later use.

Did he even poop? There's no record of it in the Babble or whatever they're calling it these days.

This one's pretty obvious really. No, he held all the gas in until he eventually floated up into the clouds. He should have let it out when he discovered that he could walk on water.

JimG Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

Holy farts Batman! If Jesus is God, does that mean he did his Mom?

jeffy Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

I am going to have to pay more attention to bumper stickers......

The Churches Toilet (For All The Bullshit Talked)

Coldo Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

This may be the most profound question ever posed on this site. It requires intense and thorough discussion. LOL!

The Godfarter will make you an odor you can't refuse

LMAO...

I love your sense of humor. ????

Sounds like a setup to a joke.
Jesus farts.
Person in the room: Oh christ. it smells like something died (and came back to life) in here!

For entertainment I use the scan button and listen as sentences mesh up. The best where always a Christan station and something else. Things like "as he hung on the cross... Dude look like a lady"

Oh, if you really want to bake a fundamentalist Christian's noodle, asked them whether Jesus had nocturnal emissions when he was going through puberty.

I am sure Jesus's sh*t does not stink.

Since Jesus comes from another world, what comes out him is pure steam clouds.

Next time someone farts ask them "what would Jesus do"?

Actually all this would be a wast of time because the fear among them is so strong they will not dare ask any questions challenging their ingrained beliefs and you become the bad gal for asking!

We shouldn’t be asking them anything to question their belief system or deriding their beliefs. We should make ourselves available and demonstrating a commitment to logic and science and understanding. Period.

The Wind Of Christ blows mightily! Inhale the vapors of Christ and yours and thine shall achieve the olfactory of heaven! Praise the Lord and Give A Sacrifice!!!

My personal Jesus is an ex-tradesman who swears, drinks and you really don't want to run into him in a dark alley - he's good with a shiv. So, farting is the least of it.

He must have done some belters that made him look a bit like Marilyn Monroe in that famous scene over the grid with her dress blowing up.

In some ancient texts it is stated that when the Son of God had gas he would cast his flatulence into his disciple buddies kind of like a practical joke. #firstcenturywhoopiecushion #hole-yspirit #learntothrowyourfartfoolyourfriendsfunatparties

What kind of answers does one expect from people who have been brainwashed from infancy? They believe an INVISIBLE sky daddy answers their prayers! They can't give a solid answer, when pressed about the lies, superstitions, and just plain falsehoods in their myth book. I try to ask things like;"what time is it?", or 'which way is the fastest route to the Interstate at rush hour?" Otherwise, I refuse to engage ANY religious people, at least in person! Online, they can't see you rolling your eyes in disbelief! or making finger circles around your temples!

I don't get this website's obsession with Jesus, being as he didn't exist. Yet nobody picks on Hindus, Muslims, or any other religion.
WHO CARES???

@silvereyes Nobody picks on me here in Thailand, so I guess I'm spoiled. Except for a few expat Christians who took it on themselves to try to convert me. I hastily broke off contact. But just three, in over seven years, is good.

Politics and Christians are so interlocked right now in the US that it's a real trial for Atheists. (There is supposed to be separation of Church and State and there isn't in many States).

That's why we discuss it so much. Because here we can - without getting bludgeoned.

well as an experienced farter I would say jesus could do anything in his own story so undoutedly he was the maker of all farts near and wide..

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.