Agnostic.com

8 10

Oooops, there goes yet another "God did it" side of the Creation Myth it seems.
Astronomers have recently observed the 'tell-tale' signs of a planet being born ( formed) from a swirling disc of dust and gases.
Looks very much like the score for the Sciences versus the Faithfools has just taken a giant leap forward and now stands at Sciences - 10 x Gezillion +, Faithfools - still running at a big chance of the Clean Sheet, aka, as we say in Australia " Cock show time."

Triphid 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where's the video? I wanna see!

Sorry NO video available, only an article on my News feed, see MSN News.

It’s not a competition. I know many theists that have no problem accepting science. It doesn’t really affect the fundamentals of their beliefs.

My immediate reaction to news like this is usually profound interest and amazement. I would not be inclined to slam other people and givie out high fives for something I had nothing to do with.

My reference to 'scores/scoring' was intended solely as a joke btw.

Jesus is on his way over there to die for the sins of any creature that may evolve there. Uh... Wait a minute...

It is amazing that they always have something silly and that they also believe it.

Yep, they claim the big bang was prove of god. Fucking ignorant muthafuckas!

...ok.. But who made the “swirling disc of dust and gases” … the reality deniers will whine 😉

Varn Level 8 May 21, 2020

Perhaps the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Zeus?

Bet you those 'gappers' are still gonna claim, 'Oh yeah, but you can't explain abiogenesis!'

Struth m8, most of them still probably think that the Sun orbits the Earth and the Earth is the centre of the Universe.

replace the word "god" with universe and all is well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.