Agnostic.com

13 8

[rawstory.com]

Woman who made false report about black man says her entire life is being destroyed right now. - Good News!!!! -We don't need hateful lies right now!!!! Agree/Disagree???

sassygirl3869 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry, ALT-Right will find you a job.

Weird how they expect compassion and understanding after they get caught trying to get a Black man killed! She deserves whatever fate gives her!

I've had the police called on me more times than I care to recall. She isn't the problem. She is merely exhibiting the symptom of a much larger cancer in America. We shouldn't put her on trial. The whole system must be tried.

And how would we do that?

@PondartIncbendog I don't know! Real reforms? Laws that aren't racist? Start prosecuting cops that kill unarmed black and brown people? Having an honest conversation about the systematic racism in America? I don't know all the answers, but the status quo is not ok.

We don't need anymore Racists, we have enough. Racism is the worst crime under the Sun. Racism is just Ignorance. Why do we need ignorant people destroying the tranquility of the society. Let her disappear, in fact all the racists.

She didn't learn by example from the other thousand cases. She can suffer.
And,,,,charges should follow. Jail will really impress her.

It sounds like he was videoing her as she made the statement about the false report she was going to do. How stupid can anyone be?

HER life? Not the guy, or the dog, what is she, drump's long-lost twin??!!!???

She was strangling the poor dog while she was flipping out at the guy. Good thing she took the dog back to the shelter too.

She has been fired from her job, it just keeps getting better. [talkingpointsmemo.com]

She asked for it

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2020

Its nice of her to tell us that her life is being destroyed, it is good to have a little bit of joy in these hard times!

Karma is a hella bitch!

Tough shit for her. She tried to get cops to attack a guy based on a false report. Fuck her!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.