Agnostic.com

31 15

LINK Why Jesus is white (:

The clever Mohamad Ali

Shaghaf 6 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus is whatever color you want him to be.

I don't want him to be anything, I was referring to Mohamad Ali's video where he was questioning the American " norms" where everything good is white and everything bad is black

Who knows this guy?

I don't know because I didn't have the opportunity to meet her or him in person.

Jesus is white because his skin reflects most of the visual spectrum of light.

Projection. We see depictions of Jesus morph as he is introduced to new cultures.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Who told them that???

Why should so many give a shit???

Just another boogie man mystic made up idol to praise!!!

If he was what they state he was a criminal of the authorities both religious and civil at the times he supposedly lived!!!

Since they are no documented writing of him until four hundred after his supposed death!!!

So if you try to state anything about this mystical fake, then you are just another one under the control of those who lord over you!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.