Agnostic.com

9 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An ignorant man.

Fuck him

@altschmerz I was speaking metaphorically of course, but I'd venture to guess he may enjoy using a pole of one length or another a little too much😉

ah Len.......succinct and eloquent always! 😀

Let's not be making white people uncomfortable, I teach indigenous students and non indigenous and we have open conversations about how race affects people and how some people are judged solely on their race without any thought to them as a person, I TEACH SPECIAL ED and these kids get it, they can talk about how they are treated we talk about The Stolen Generation and why it happened and what happened to those children. One of my indigenous students has stated that he would never go to America as he is too scared he would be shot by the police, and we discuss why some of them are safe to walk down a street in America but he would not be and that is White Privilege. I guess our kids are tougher as they have all faced some sort of discrimination having disabilities so they have some idea of being judged because of that but please note they also have intellectual impairments which affect their reasoning (I have a class with 4 ASD children who are constantly telling each other not to do things and that is not the right way to do something and struggle with changes to routines) but they get the idea of White Privilege.

Budgie Level 8 June 16, 2020

I have found that victims of discrimination and prejudice can see it when it happens to others. If you haven’t experienced it you can easily be blind. I have no idea of how to educate them. My brother and his children are prime examples. Religion seems to make this problem worse.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth from reading this vile, putrid, shit-stain excuse of a Christian and his "blessings" bullshit.

Vile, putrid, shit-stain excuse of a Human Being. Fixed that for you.

@jlynn37 Nope it is an xtian not a human being. I like human beings most xtians are scum.

To hell with that horrible pastor! 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Said it once, and yet again, christians and all religious fanatics of their ilk ain't the sharpest tools in the shed, but this goes beyond imbecilic!

Utterly and completely tone deaf.

They never change, the whiteness is built into the core

The white gawd has needs, and wants.......

Have they never read Exodus 21? Oh,wait, maybe they have!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.