Agnostic.com

53 40

Who else is a naughty atheist who invites the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witness's into their home when they show up unannounced and uninvited? Is it just me or are there others who enjoy deconstructing their delusional beliefs and leaving them shaken and questioning their dogma.

Surfpirate 9 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to invite them in but after educating them with regards to our real origins and if they really wanted to know the truth they should go back as far as possible and not believing a book written by a man thy don't knock on my door anymore.

Sandan Level 4 July 31, 2020

I like watching some of the street epistemology videos - it's basically what I'd need to do to talk to them. But I don't think i'd have the patience, and it would be creepy having strangers in my house who are hell bent on saving my soul. It's sometimes hard enough to have regular friends in the house let alone ones with an agenda.

But I did once get suckered into talking to a couple of guys back in England when I was pretty fresh out of college and recently convicted atheist. Somehow the ended up inside my home - probably because I lived in an appartment and it was awkward to talk outside- and I guess I talked to them for a bit and they gave me some magazine or book or something. These days I think I could torture them a bit, but honestly I wouldn't really bother these day unless I was seriously bored or mischievous. Fortunately where I live now there are no unsolicited calls ever.

Most excellent. Thanks.

JacarC Level 8 June 18, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506700
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.