Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Bayer reaches over $10 billion settlement in Roundup cancer lawsuits

I have some personal bad feelings towards RoundUp/Monsanto, so I am not displeased to find out they have to pay a crap ton of money.

HippieChick58 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And trump won't ban it

bobwjr Level 10 June 25, 2020

I investigated the possibility my leukemia was caused by their products which my lawn care company, Tru-Green sprayed on my lawn where I played with my dogs. Unfortunately only certain types of leukemia were proven to be caused by the chemicals. They are supposedly researching other cancers.

Since Roundup doesn't actually cause cancer, just shows how ambulance chasing lawyers have gamed the system.

not true-lawsuit says it does. I spoke with lawyers trying to get business of victims.

@sassygirl3869 Science isn't determined in lawsuits. The idea that Glyphosate cause cancer is a social belief, the science says it doesn't: [skeptoid.com]

They are talking billions like we used to talk millions a few years ago.

It is funny how the pharmaceuticals and others cut big deals after making 10 times profits of the settlement amount over the years. We think it is a big amount but the regulators don't tell us how many decades/years they sold the drugs, how drugs were pushed through the corrupt system, how is it possible that the pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, the middlemen - the rate settlers, cost negotiators and of course the doctors who pushed drugs in the hands of the vulnerable people continued to make huge profits while people were dying drip... drip... drip every year. I have been personally hearing about this crisis for at least 16 years. But they are just catching them now?

The pharmaceutical companies are just giving a fraction of their profits back and keeping their corrupt model in place. So are all other parties. No body is asking the question... Why were regulators sleeping at the wheel for so long?

It's about time!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.