Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Florida obliterates coronavirus record with 8,942 new cases - South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Florida smashes record with almost 9,000 coronavirus cases in a day

HippieChick58 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad to hear that following the presidents recommendations went so well.

As our state is dominated by a Republican governor and legislature, Florida suffers in so many ways!

What happens when governor is a trumper

bobwjr Level 10 June 26, 2020

Number One! Drumpland "thrill rides" on ventilators.......

I am so worried about my mother. All her friends are in FL. She is resisting moving back up North.

I am truly sorry about your Mom but i do not want Any Floridians moving here...luckily, our state, CT, along with NY & NJ, have implemented. a 14-day quarantine on Fl, Among others

@AnneWimsey I am trapped here in Florida caring for my elderly father and am TERRIFIED.

She's originally from Boston area. Where my sister lives.

This is what I get from the link.

"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism."

Petter Level 9 June 26, 2020

I'll sum it up. This is a backwater shithole full of science deniers that refuse to not gather and won't wear masks. 1 in 4 that live in Florida are elderly. Our governor is Trump's lapdog and opened the state against the advice of doctors and scientists They are lying about our death toll. We're screwed.

@MizJ Yep. Idiots indeed, with a Republican idiot in charge.

And some suspect they're not even reporting all of them, so it may be even more mind-boggling.

Lauren Level 8 June 26, 2020

They are lying about Florida's death toll.

Ooopsy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.