Agnostic.com

30 4

You want to see my what?

If you’re clearly of legal drinking age, when was the last time you got carded for alcohol?

My last time was this afternoon at the grocery store ?

fauxname11 7 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I was thinking this post was going another way based on the title. ?

I know, right?

Click bait got me ?

Hell I'd love it if I got carded..lol

The only time I have gotten carded in the last twenty years is when they have a mandatory card everyone policy.

A month ago. I’m 43 and show off my grey.

The cashier said it was because I was wearing pigtails and had a furry purse.
Fair enough ? (immature for life)

A few years ago , (I was 59 yrs old), I flew into Midway Airport , Chicago , walking to get my bag I stopped at a bar to get a beer. The woman asked to see my ID and I started to laugh, she looked at sternly and said she has to see my ID and pointed to a sign that read,' ID's must be shown to purchase an alcoholic beverage inside the airport'.

Today when I bought a foldable pruning saw, a screen popped up asking if I was age18 or older. "Probably because it's dangerous," the clerk said.

A few years ago but it was a straight up policy thing.

OK, believe it or not I was 44.
It was my daughters 16th, that is legal age here.
She wanted to go to a club, so on her birthdday my son and I took her. We had dinner, she had a drink with her meal then went to play a slot machine.
She looks young for her age. So teh young girl came and carded all 3 of is. She of course hardly glanced at mine, but scutinised my daughters and wished her happy birthday, then glanced at my sons. He was only 16 and had a learners permit only, but he looks older so teh girl never checked the dates.

Happens to me all the time.... I am 54 for crying out loud !!!! Ridinculous !!!! ????

Oddly enough, despite being only in my thirties I have not gotten carded recently or even that many times in the past.

I got carded for buying alcohol-removed champagne at age 55. Good thing too, because my license had expired, unbeknownst to me, and I was leaving on a business trip the next day! I would have been so screwed! Ran to a tag place and got a 30 day extension.

Ludo Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

I don't drink alcohol, but I bought a bottle of wine for a gift in August and I was carded.I am 43. My husband told me before I went up to buy it that I would get carded, and I did. There have been numerous times when people have thought I was my husband's daughter (he is 6 months younger than me, and looks his age), and when people have thought I was my sons' sister. Most recently my oldest son, who is 22, and I went to a restaurant and the server thought we were a couple. My son was mortified. I keep getting told that people constantly thinking that I am younger than I am is a good thing, but it honestly gets old sometimes.

I've always looked younger. I remember being 21 and going to a club with an old bf and my 17 year old sister. I got carded up to my 40s.

I get carded every few years, last time was when I was 58. I think sometimes it's just a flirty thing the doorman, clerk or waiter does to get a giggle out of us old gals.

Or it's a legal mandate, but yeah, you're really attractive and maybe with certain people, they would hit on you, but is this a 24/7 pickup deal?

@DZhukovin Haha - I think just to get a giggle and a big tip, not for picking up, or hitting on. I'm usually with a guy when this happens!

@Julie808

I acknowledge that.

I was last "carded" when my ex and I went dancing at a club when I was 55 years old.

I just laughed and thanked the doorman, and he winked at me.

I didn't even get carded in high school. Very lose town where l grew up.

Maybe the clerk was just checking out your home address.

The last time I got carded I was 27 years old.

Couldn’t even tell you. Went out with coworkers a couple weeks ago, they ordered drinks and started digging in their purse/wallet and didn’t know what they were doing. Once they got their IDs out I laughed and said I didn’t know when the last time I got carded. Stupid ass hole waiter STILL didn’t ask for my ID!!!!!

In 2015,take it as a compliment

I was carded at a Head Shop in Northampton. I'm 53, (They have to card everyone).

@ScienceBiker It is a wonderful place - I agree!

Every time, for some reason.

30 years or more. Now it's pretty obvious that I don't need to be carded.

I work as a cashier at a store in Honolulu, Hi and the policy is anyone appearing under 40 gets carded for alcohol and tobacco sales.

That's pretty odd.

I think the last time I was carded was when my sister tok me out for my 51st birthday. However, my sister's hair strted turnign gray when she was 17, and mine has yet to start to turn grey, so by contrast when righ next to each other she makes me look even yhounger than I already look.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.