Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK New Anti-Trump Ad Uses Ronald Reagan's Voice - News & Guts Media

So, Ronnie being used against Bunker Bitch, pretty awesome!

HippieChick58 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I wouldn't use "awesome" to describe this. This country has taken such a far right fascist turn, even Ronald Reagan sounds reasonable in comparison. No, I wouldn't want to normalize Reagan either. Trump did a very valuable service to the rightwing cause, probably unintended by him, but the result is the same.

Mr. Trickle-Down did what ? Ended the Cold War without firing a shot? Don't make me laugh. He slaughtered gay people by refusing to fund research into HIV, cut funding for the poor people on multiple levels, sold munitions to Iran to fund the Contras in Nicaragua, destroyed the Middle Class by his stance on Labor unions, conducted mental health 'reforms' which made homelessness and crime substantially worse, and whose "Reagan Doctrine" made the Middle East what it is today. The Lincoln Project using his words shows just how crappy things have gotten under Trump, but also shows how 'Conservatives' hope to replace Dixie's delusion of a "Lost Cause," with a national mirage of a "Shining City on a Hill."

TO_BY Level 7 July 7, 2020

He won't appreciate the irony.

. . . not just his voice, but his "shining city on a hill" pitch. 🙂

by :

[rvat.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.