Agnostic.com

26 37

I am such a new member; it brings tears to my eyes to write this. So many nice people have visited my profile. You are all so highly educated and/or so broad in your spectrum of experiences, that I am humbled. It feels good to be in the company of such people as you all. Thank you!

Green_Soldier71 7 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hah! You don't know us yet! It's more like an asylum.

Good morning & welcome! I'm pretty new myself. Been deconverted for about 4 yrs or so & it is great to be on the other side enjoying life!

Don't feel humbled for we all are what we are here and just like the mighty Oak we all started from a very small seed.
So please feel most welcome here in our little asylum for you ARE among friends but, unfortunately, we do have the odd curmudgeon amongst us from time to time and the occasional Troll slips through under the Radar now and then.
None-the-less this IS the world of Reality and Logical thinking, it IS a truly wonderful world filled with the brilliance of Reasoning where the shadows of Religion, Superstition and Mysticism fear to tread.
So enjoy being one of us, learn from us and remember that true knowledge is NO burden what-so-ever to bear.

@Green_Soldier71 Oh you terrible sinner....LOL.
Using a religious term on this site, for thatyou shall always be a most welcome friend, and that is your penance for such a sin...LOL.

What a nice thing to say! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Oh, you sound like such a baby, in a nice way I am saying. Welcome and enjoy.

An oasis in a desert of crosses and bi-bulls and guilt inspired madness ! Welcome.

That is very nice of you to say. Hang around and enjoy. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 10, 2020

G'Day, G'Day from the Land of the Convict.

Do I hear the rattle of chains and shackles echoing from the past here....LOL.

Welcome to the party. You will fit in. The denizens of the site tend to be nice and non-judgemental. Just go with what you know.

Welcome and glad you feel good to be here.

We encourage lots of posts. Enjoy the conversations.

Welcome!

I know that it isn't me 😉. Good to see someone from kerala. ❤❤

@Green_Soldier71 Nilambur. 😉😉. Profilil trivandrum ennanallo.

Not me I haven't done that.
Now I have.
It's not a biggie.
Some of these people aren't so nice, like that stalker TheMiddleWay.
Don't give these people more credit than they deserve.

@VeronikaAnnJ He messaged me. linked some of my old stuff as Mortal, as if he caught me red handed, I didn't appreciate it. My only response was it wasn't a choice, it was a compromise.

Welcome sir.

Howdy and welcome here.

Hi @ √ @

welcome and best wishes

Welcome!!!

Hi.

twill Level 7 Aug 10, 2020

You have made this a very good ' Hello ' . I am going to search out your first Question!

Welcome! Many thoughtful people here, most definitely, despite occasional friction. I try to chalk that up to different communication styles that clash(even if that is too generous an assessment, lol).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.