Agnostic.com

13 8

LINK Pastor Recited Bible Verses While Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Underage Girl | David Gee | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

What a sick fuck!.. . From the article...

An Ohio pastor who is thought to be a prophet by his followers has admitted to sexually assaulting an girl while praying and reciting Bible verses, telling the that she needed to be “cleansed.”

snytiger6 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

nastyyyyy

I hope they put him in the general population in prison!

What a sick pervert!

Classy

Lock him up!

Child abuse!

He needs to be cleansed with a hot iron in all of his orifices. Head to toes.

I have a soldering gun with extra tips, and a hot melt glue gun, and am totally impervious to the screams of the wicked!

Warren Jeffs who was the prophet (profit?) of the FLDS church would have sex with his underaged "wives" while other of his wives watched. When he was done he would have them all say "Amen". Somehow, combining this depraved abuse with religious rites must make them seem acceptable.

Why is every religious leader a fucking pedo? Isn't there even one who just wants a normal sexual relationship with a grown woman...or man for that matter?

If only he was the only case of a priest committing paedophilia. In Ireland it was mainly them committing it when the cases started coming up. In certain cults/sects/divisions of churches the priests and the so called bishops even have sex with married women under the same excuse. What puzzles me is how men would go berserk if other guy even try that and accept it coming from these bastards.

At some times and some places, a man might think it an honor if the Noble Lord chose his wife for an affair. Their liason might raise the couples status. With a priest or Bishop, there may be an issue of believability. At one time, a priest would enjoy the privilege of having his denies believed if accused of salacious behavior whether or not he deserved it.

@RussRAB, makes sense the way you've put it. I find it stupid but, you know what? It's their problem and they submit themselves to this because they want. I find it disgusting and very disrespectful from those people to make the believers doit, in fact it goes exactly against what they preach but that's the way of this world, getting crazier by the minute...

@Paddypereira - The justification doesn't really make sense to me either, but then I am from a different time and place.

@RussRAB, it's pure hypocrisy, do what I say, not what I do.

With some of the the stories, we really need an emoji that is throwing up.

It's not like religion guilts them into being better people does it?
Objective right and wrong my butt.

I hope he gets his just desserts in prison.

I hope his butt hurts.

I understand that pedophiles often does survive prison.

@RussRAB Yes and most regretably they do, since in most prisons they are kept segregated from the rest of the Prison Population because, according to an old and trusted friend of mine who spent many years as Prison Guard, the General population Prisoners have a set code where Paedophiles top the list of " Scum to be eliminated" followed close behind by Child Murderers, Serial Rapists, Stool-Pigeons, Wife Killers, Murderers of the Elderly/Infirm and Convicted Corrupt Police Officers.
The 'unwritten 'bounty' on Paedo-Scum usually ranges between 50 -100 cigarettes to becoming a 'Prison Hero' and the manners of 'death' can be very long, painful and extremely slow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.