Agnostic.com

13 7

LINK Christian Parents Call Wisconsin School District’s Face Mask Requirement ‘Satanic’ | Michael Stone

Satanic Panic: Christian parents in a Wisconsin school district are fighting a face mask requirement for returning students, claiming the requirement is a “pagan ritual” for “satanic worshipers.”

snytiger6 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this coming from christians whose religious rituals are all based on pagan rituals
and after 2000 years you would think they could get the skin color of Jesus right-if he even existed at all

So... Satan wants children to be protected from a deadly virus. Who knew?

Really? During a pandemic? Fine, let's play along for the greater good.

Can someone on here from Wisconsin in need of a quick hustle sieze this oppourtunity?

Just print a bunch of crosses and relavant bible quotes on a bunch of masks, have an ordained potential pedophile bless it, add a little "certificate of blessing" card, and sell it to the damned parents for $15 a pop.

"The Fool and its gold should be parted by the Unbeliever." - Law #17 of The Unbeliever's Code

I almost bought some fabric that had crosses and the word faith all over it and was going to make masks out of it. I would call them faith masks instead of face masks.

@Tinocca good brand name. Do it! Jesus the hell out of those masks! This covid thing is sure to last another six months. Make some halloween thanksgiving, Christmas new years and valentine themed ones and make bank!

They need to grow up. If, the kids don't wear the masks, there is bigger chance of a Covid spike in the state and country. I don't know about anyone, but I don't know I can endure more of the year of misery.

One might think that symbolic blood drinking and consuming human flesh was Satanic (which I think it is under certain circumstances), yet the eucharist is a sacred ritual for millions of Christians. Some of these Christians are just so over the top with their beliefs.

Okay but it's okay when they do it because Jesus.

So, I guess the people wearing masks are going to Hell? 🤔... Aye!! We gonna have a Party down there!!🎊🎊🎉🎉🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

I say let them go with no masks.

If they get covid19, will they pray or got to a doctor?

PIC

Tell them to buy washable masks and wash the masks in the blood of jesus.

If they think that wearing a mask is a satanic ritual why are they wearing glasses?

Why are they wearing clothes made out of 2 different materials?
Why do they eat shrimp?

Speaking of glasses, they need to take their god-glasses off and reaf their little holy book. People who actually read it without their god-glasses usually become atheists.

Those same people have been wearing KKK masks for decades.

I love your response.

I thought satanic rituals involved sex and human sacrifice? I want to meet the people who are able to have sex from 6' away. Do they stimulate you with only their mind? Is there a limit to the distance? How would this affect LDRs? So many questions.

Christians have been wearing masks for years, it's called: "Lying to yourself and then to others."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.