Agnostic.com

17 21

Isn't life exciting on Agnostic.com?

On "How are you spending the C19 Lockdown?" I've just had a member tell me that he is a deity and that because he is licensed to carry a concealed weapon he is not allowed to wear a mask even when not carrying (the formatting is mine) :

Other person (OP): On mask confrontation, I show government issued concealed carry permit document. It’s illegal to carry gun with covered face.

Me: Hmmm, so if you don't shoot them you infect them?

Don't others have a right not to be injured by you?

OP: @FrayedBear I might not even carry and still show permit.
I only carry at my warehouse

Me: so others irrespective of location have no right to live when you are around? If you don't shoot them you infect them?

OP: @FrayedBear what you believe is nothing more than deity

Me: Aha you are god. How do you do. I've a rusty lunch box for putting legends like you in.
Being a god you will obviously be wanting to acquire disciples & acolytes. I will let everyone know that you're here - I'm sure there are lots of wokes and millenials wanting to acquire more delusions.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did you tell this member to go shove it?? lol

Just for the record, I didn't join this site for excitement. I joined to mingle with like minded (free thinking) people.

Hmmmm I'm not sure in what sense you intend your criticism. I responded exactly the way you read above. The O.P. has responded & is not blocked. In that I suggest that there is open mindedness.

It is time to realize that these people have a "god given right." I have searched the bibble cover to cover and cannot find that right.

That's 'cause it is "god given" and doesn't need to be officially scrutinised.

@Petter Last time I saw a bibble it was full of dribble.

I bet that in most places if you are masked, non-white and openly carrying a gun you will get stopped by the police. But if you're white and the rest is the same, the cops won't bother you.

Particularly in gun mad USA? In non gun toting countries it usually doesn't matter what your ethnicity is, if you openly carry a gun things will happen.

@dpms308 Confucius says wise man does not go abroad when stupids are rioting.
What is your warehouse holding that it attracts riots?

@dpms308 you are subscribing to the paranoia? A long time go when I was 18 I was working as a timekeeper on a very big building site in Liverpool England. On the first day the head timekeeper told me to always throw the week's paypacket out of the window to the employee after he had signed for it. That way my skinny arm could not be dragged out off the window and snapped on the sill like kindling by an irate worker. We didn't carry guns nor did the beat policeman.

@dpms308, @actofdog We are all cunts in Australia. Hygiene is a matter of personal choice & attraction.

@actofdog, @dpms308 "I have properties and capital" - if you have adequate insurance you should not lose. Sadly most insurance companies seem to be dishonourable. One once tried to claim money from me for a motor incident where their client reversed into me. After 18 months of harassment they forwarded the panel beater's quote. It was dated two weeks prior to the claim date. LMAO.

@dpms308, @actofdog Most people in third world countries do not carry guns.

@actofdog, @dpms308 "I’ve never hated democrats before they’ve become commies and libtards." Do you have evidence that people changed or is it merely that the level of indoctrination, rumour, untruth and hatred was stirred up by those manipulating your beliefs?

"...OP: @FrayedBear what you believe is nothing more than deity..."

[my view] I"m not sure how this translates into them claiming they are God. I can't quite make out what they are trying to say.

"....OP: Other person (OP): On mask confrontation, I show government issued concealed carry permit document. It’s illegal to carry gun with covered face....."

[my view[] On the face of it, they are providing a decent point of information. It would be interesting to know if they are in an area where masks are legally required and if the law has caught up yet with the fact that there may be a conflict between the laws.

kmaz Level 7 Aug 16, 2020

I chose to give benefit of the doubt & that I was conversing with a rational person who knows that "deity" is a noun.
Irrespective of law an intelligent person does what is good for everyone - [en.m.wikipedia.org]

That's a conversation? Sorry, all I see is your coherent statements, and some non sequiturs.

I can't help you.

People here in Western New York are becoming complacent. Until recently I saw masks everywhere. But now I see a lot of people without them, outdoors, in parks, on pathways. I'm afraid we're going to get a surprise.

People just do not care about their fellow humans.

@FrayedBear well, around here they seemed to. The whole state has been very conscious about the virus and the spread has been reduced to almost zero. After all that effort and attention I think people are getting lazy.

ALLLLLLLLLLL righty then. LMAO!!!!

You're just annoyed because you've come across someone a thousand times weirder than yourself. 🤣🤣

Who said I'm annoyed?

@FrayedBear It was diagnosed by some weird Kenyan. 🤣

@Petter Shrugs

Not sure if that person needs their ass kicked, head examined or medicated. So I'll just say they need ALL THREE.

Lol. I chose to give benefit of the doubt & that I was conversing with a rational person who knows that "deity" is a noun. Nor could I think of what it is a malapropism of.
Irrespective of law an intelligent person does what is good for everyone - [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Life is exciting, period.

Compared to being brown bread?

@FrayedBear no comparisons with anything, life is exciting, period. Is this phrase too difficult for you to grasp the concept?

@Mofo1953 brown bread is slang for dead. If you are a non believer there is no excitement in death. You no longer exist.

@FrayedBear seems like you don't have a grasp for what life is. All humas live and all humans die. Part of the natural cycle. To live is not to be dead. Knock knock, does that ring a bell?

@Mofo1953 thank you for your reply.

This guy has the distinction of being the only person I’ve ever needed to block from the Freethinkers Group, for persistent posting of deliberately false information and conspiracy theories. In some mythologies we are all considered gods, but I think in this case the guy just has a screw loose!

Interesting. This is lucky to have found me in good humour.

@FrayedBear Are you referring to his post or my response?

@Marionville lol, his posts of course Marje - yours just put me in good humour!

@FrayedBear Whew! Thought I’d lost my touch at keeping you amused! 😁

Where is he? I know there are no federal laws prohibiting wearing a mask while carrying a firearm, and there are no state laws in Pennsylvania. He's probably repeating a myth someone told him.

JimG Level 8 Aug 16, 2020

He claims to live in No BLM. Nearest members are in NY. Does that explain much?

@FrayedBear It helps understand the intellect that you're dealing with, I guess.

Good example that confusion and irrational thinking are not restricted to religious people only.

I've actually had this conversation with people, there is no federal law mandating masks on concealed/open carry a felony.

Most states say you need to wear a face mask and still be identifiable during concealed/open carry. There might be a penalty similar to a speeding ticket if not upheld.

On that note, I don't recommend open carry and an N-95 for my black friends.

Thanks for that information.

In Pennsylvania, you have to carry your permit which is a state issued photo identification. I guess that would cover the requirement to be identifiable.

Looks like his shoe size is higher than his IQ. Don't argue with idiots mate, you're making the assumption they are capable of learning and logic, mind you, it does make his stupidity obvious to everyone else.

God has finally revealed himself. Who is this bird? I hope he doesn't shoot himself. Or somebody else.

I hope the FBI will do the right thing for you guys.

@FrayedBear Is he from the states? I just blocked a weird guy who DMed me. Level 1.

You can find out at "Tales from the Lockdown"

@FrayedBear I can't see it. It might be the guy I blocked.

@barjoe messaged you.

That's stranger than fiction.

"Isn't life exciting on Agnostic.com?" Yeah you get to meet delusional gods.

@FrayedBear Life is a rocket ride, you're welded to a chair or freed to float.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.