Agnostic.com

11 13

LINK Demon Pillows | claytoonz I Hate This Guy a Much as I Hate Trump

This is a great article which explains the Oleandrin debacle. It sure was fun watching Anderson Cooper humiliate Mike Lindell. If you saw that and buy one of his pillows, you're a moron. I hope he went home and smoked some crack, go back into rehab and shrivel up into nothing. I'm so mad that he and Trump make me hate them so much. I didn't used to be a hater.

barjoe 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chunks of generic foam in a case...exact same thing available at any Job Lot, Walmart, etc etc for less than $10!

Did you see the new plan for the Republican National Convention?

I hope Kayleigh Mc Inane, Sara Palin and Ivanka Trump partake in this!

Nice photo, but ...what about the stench!

He'll pray it away.

"Those aren't pillows."

Ew

Irrational hate is bad for a person; however, hate towards trump and his enablers is warranted.😉

It's not irrational then.

@barjoe You are so correct. 😉 I find MAGAts hatred very irrational though.

Actually, shouldn't he be facing the pig, with one hand clasping each cheek?

If you look at the pic, it looks like he's already done with that from an earlier frame. This is the pillow reference.

That's how you get pink eye.

I think that's an early symptom of Covid-19.

Hmmmm.... This pillow is very soft, but it smells like farts! 😲

You put it a little nicer than I was going to say.

Pillow?!? I thought that was a gasbag!

I'm jealous. I wish I could convince people to buy a pillow for $40 when you can get one at Walmart for $3

BD66 Level 8 Aug 19, 2020

I'd like to see him rot in jail and have no pillow at all.

He probably advertises on faux news.
Who was it that got in trouble a while back for saying that he advertised there because its viewers were gullible. I think that it was a shirt or something that had tons of pockets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.