Agnostic.com

19 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone surprised here? Only more proof of what we already knew.

Grifters gotta grift

The sad thing is, a lot these Christians don't care.
Look out how much they adore Trump, the epitome of everything a Christian shouldn't be.
Friendly agnostics and atheists pulled me away from Christianity, and it was very easy for them to do it with the hypocritical and toxic Christians help push at the same time.

Nooooo, really?

The shock would have been if he wasn't doing that.
We all know how criminal televangelism is, heartless bastards.

Public piety; private perversity. Yeah, feet of clay.

And pretty soon the crying and begging for forgiveness will start and the suckers will let him off the hook. How many times have we been through this charade and nothing happens?

It’ll always happen. As long as you have gullible, unstable, individuals, as long as there are those who let themselves be mislead or brainwashed easily, there will always be a Jerry Falwell Jr or a Jimmy Swaggert, or a Tammy Faye Baker.

@SeaRay215ex As my late partner would say some people want to believe certain things and nothing will sway from that once they have set their (puny) minds on it.

expected....

Standard operating procedure for all preachers. Million dollar mansion and the perks. The tax free most successful profession in the world. Nothing new to see. No surprises.

Contributions from Suckers.

And we should be surprised? No? OK just checking.

Nooooo, never that god fearing man who would have thought. Surely it must be a mistake.

JFjr needs to go to jail for along time for stealing money from liberty u.

And to top it all off they gave him over a $10,000,000 payout!!

Doing gods work!!

I am shocked by this shocking revelation!

BDair Level 8 Sep 4, 2020

Any evangelical ministers do the same.

Hopefully this lying Thieving bastard will be taken to court and made to pay it all back! He deserves to be made penniless!!

I'd be willing to bet that they just let all the thievery go, becvause if they go after him it may affect the faith of their students... or that will be the excuse anyays.

@snytiger6 Yes, that is usually what happens. The thieves get away with it, but I guess it’s just to much work to go after them. Pity, because then they just go somewhere else and do the same thing!

No shit, Sherlock!

Nothing as inspiring as a preacher fleecing his flock.

Really? You don’t say? You mean mansions, luxury yachts and first class don’t come with the job? Pool boys???? Come on people. Give him a dime! Or a swift kick in the ass!

Some lashes with a leather bullwhip. Would be ideal.

I thought they all did that.

Yeah, virtually all the televangelists do....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.