Agnostic.com

7 5

Anyone else watching Raised By Wolves? (spoilers ahead)

Spoiler alert...

I was not expecting the content relevant to this forum. #1 rule of not raising children who know about religion and prayer - don't tell them about it. Doh!

prometheus 7 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

haven't seen it yet, but looks interesting!

Yes, started watching it a few days ago. I am waiting on the next episode. I like it and can't wait to see where it goes.

Kevin Kostner = DanceS With Wolves actually only one Two Socks who he feeds and partially trains in 1864 ComancheS in the book Western Nebraska territory LaHota Sioux in the movie is there a new tv series ?

Filmed on Ted Turner Montana ranch where he has a large herd of "Titonka" Sioux name for bison....Titonka is a small town in Northern Iowa

@Larry68Feminist Larry I think your talking about Yellowstone right?

@patchoullijulie Yellowstone is NW corner of Wyoming with slices of border states ....Ted Turner Ranch is in Montana much more prairie there than pine mountains and meadows of Yellowstone with scattered smaller herds of bison not suitable for the hunting scenes of the movie .... Mary MacDonald played a widow to a Sioux warrior though as a girl she ran away from her white family slaughtered by Flathead Tribe....Graham Greene is the Medicine Man who adopted the girl wandering alone on the prairie

Son of Dances With Wolves

Amazon Prime?

No, but I WAS raised by wolves, so I basically lived it.

Not Dancing With Wolves... This: new sci-fi show on HBO [imdb.com]

I haven’t seen raised by wolves, but I’m sure they do a much better job than most humans!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.