Agnostic.com

19 7

LINK She's not a christian - youtube

Listen up, y'all demons...better stop tamperin' in that dork sided stuff... gawddammittt...in Jesus' name I pray...

antireligious 5 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when this first came on the air, that shit is looney.

Another wacky Christian scaring the children.

I remember this episode. This woman, Marguerite Perrin, seems to have changed over the years and is now a supporter of the LGBTQ community. Sadly, it took the death of one of her daughters and the support from the gay community for her to shift her thinking.

[out.com]

A vicious person.

Yeah, a few cards short of a full deck.

The demons must have been eating all the doughnuts and leaving her salad

Mental illness at its finest.

Mental help required, I hope she can get it.

I feel sorry for the children in the video.

Loud Karen lol

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 17, 2020

Run .

I pretty much hate all so-called "reality" shows, especially the one in the White House.

I knew there was a good reason I didn't watch that show. 20 seconds of batshit was too much.

@MissKathleen I thought the clips were from a spouse swapping show.... but maybe not.

She smells of a good quantity of mental illness as well.
My Credo is: "Avoid crazy people"

For a trans person you sure lack empathy. She is mentally ill, she deserves help.

@Theresa_N How TERF of you.

@Willow_Wisp how has @Theresa_N revealed themselves as being a trans-exclusionary radical feminist here?

@Mvtt What was her point of spelling out my gender condition and then making a generalization as if there were emotional rules that apply to trans people that don't apply to others.
In short I get catty when I'm offended and I freely use hyperbolic arguments if there's a point someone might get from it.

It's like pointing out everyone's ethnicity or something, it's presumptuous and off-putting.

Medications Needed!

Bellevue or Creedmor psych ward will be better (both located in NYC)

From my experience in church most people that act that way actually do the things they say they hate. Kinda like the pastor who preaches against homosexuality but has a boyfriend behind his wife’s back

Yep. I think they are in immense pain and I feel sorry for them.

A little "over the top" to say the least...lol

Poor lady ☹️

Mvtt Level 7 Sep 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.