Agnostic.com

14 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's more fun in Hell anyway. That's where all the Party people are

And Ruthie!

I recently saw a post stating that Donny’s Covid result was caused by RGB winning her first case before god. Perhaps there is a god after all.

Preachers don't care anything about Judaism or any other religion, or about anyone's beliefs for that matter. They care about what's in the donation box.

I beg to differ. RBG is either in a coffin somewhere or she was cremated. Find out which of the two and you might locate where she is.

Oh... born into the “wrong” religion was she...

Mvtt Level 7 Sep 22, 2020

This is one of the reasons why I'm an anti-theist.
He's got people who believe him, because he's speaking for god.

Jewish people do not believe in either Heaven or Hell, this guy is just Ignorant.

I take comfort knowing this "no class" man, every time he looks in a mirror, or thinks of himself, knows who and what he is....and has to live with it. A good possibility he'll blow his own brains out.

Hell is a human construct designed for people to think their enemies will be punished for transgressions committed against them.

Sorta like a really hot cup of hot Karma?

Preachers can be very nasty and rude. 😟

Key word abuse, "Jewish", "Democrat", "Progressive", and "Liberal" aren't synonymous with atheist, and even if it were it would take fifty thousand of these closed minded ministers to bring a fraction of the goodness into this world that Ruth brought.
This Preacher can go to his own hell, he's worthless, even if he were theologically correct, Christ would say go away I never knew you to this ass hole.
I wish I could pick him out in public so I can walk up as if in a daze and say "All the ways of a man seem right to him, but you have fallen short, so speaks The Word of God", then blink like I'm confused and say "How odd, I don't remember getting up from my seat, this never happens to me."

Sounds like that preacher was judging RBG. Didn't jesus say not to judge people?

There is no such thing and who give a flying F&%$ what he thinks anyway.

From what I know about Christians, I think Hell is preferable.

I remember when I was younger I asked my parents if heaven was like going to church all day.

Lol yea better to be the ruler of hell than a slave in Heaven.

Yeah, if it were all real, and Christians wen tot heaven, I'd want to be somewhere else too.

@DavePeet Going to church all day is my idea of what hell is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.