Agnostic.com

10 5

LINK MN Priest Who Said COVID Death Toll Was a “Lie” Remains “Firm in His Opinions” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Earlier this month, Rev. Robert Altier, a priest in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis in Minnesota, told his congregation that the death toll for COVID-19 was a “lie.” He also insisted the virus was made in a lab in the U.S. and China.

snytiger6 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To start with nobody posting has any info on the virus being made in a lab somewhere. This implies purpose and hints at political parties trying to do something. Oh, come on! COVID affects the whole world. Wake up!
Now as for the COVID death toll being a lie let's look at John Glenn's widow who died of COVID at age 100. She could have just as likely of died from taking a nap. Hospitals get money on reported COVID deaths.

He's spent too much time at the local bar discussing what's been on talk radio. Catholic clerics have a fondness for drink.

May the fleas of 10 billion camels infest his ceremonial robes, the lice of a billion pubes infest his crotch, his faeces forever be impacted, his genitals wither and fall off, his home become a haven to every pest known to human kind and the Trump family become permanent house guest of his.

and may his balls become cubic and fester at the corners

@Paul_Clamberer Wouldn't them becoming shaped like a dodecahedron be even better for the corners to become infected and fester? LOL.

@Triphid Probably. How would you phrase the curse?

@Paul_Clamberer I might leave that bit up to you.

Such lunatics are beyond all hope of being helped.

He probably realized that being taken for a true believer is better than being taken for an idiot.

Crazies like that are why more people are leaving religion.

According to his cultural preferences being a stubborn ass is a virtue.
It's the willingness to assimilate all available information that prevents conservatism.
Willingness to assimilate all available information does not include listening to stupid arguments that have been debunked over and over throughout history, but conservatives think it does, fuck 'em.

Explain to me again why it's wrong to dispatch these assholes??
Asking for a friend.

Too noisy. If you do it quietly?

@PondartIncbendog I've always suspected stealth was the best method of doing most things.
Although, sometimes, doing things loudly can be quite satisfying. 😀

Put it like this: Trump thinks that way about people like us. Personally, I want to be able to feel I'm a better person than Trump, minimum.

Also for the same reason it's wrong to torture POWs, even if the other side does it. Basic human decency.

@Paul4747 Occasionally a flight of fantasy can be fun. And if you have basic human decency you already have trump beat. 😁

Then he’s a full blown idiot...if we needed any further proof.

Well when it comes to stupidity at least the religitards are consistent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.