Agnostic.com

9 24

LINK Idaho Cops Arrested Christians for Ignoring COVID Restrictions at Worship Event | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Friendly Atheist article about Idaho Christians arrested for ignoring COVID restrictions at worship

Hages 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignorant doltards

Good start

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2020

No one fired on with rubber bullets or gassed?

Isn't that what these same people probably thrilled at when it was happening to peaceful protesters a few weeks ago?

Oh Idaho. Thus my avoidance of people here.

let them die

I sure as shit won’t feel bad. Those who get hurt as a result of their own ignorance or stupidity deserve what they get, even if it’s bad.

I wouldn't feel bad if they died but would feel sorry for their families.
The bigger problem, of course, is that they'll spread it to others.

So this is how freedom dies. To thunderous applause.

SCal Level 7 Sep 27, 2020

Is the solution to build their church bigger so they can set in defiance and be at least 6 feet apart, OR maybe they could just go to church on TV sites. This last one is what people in my area do.

They should be arrested, suicide is illegal !!

Suicide should be legal, stupidity shouldn't.

I would rather have seen them all quarantined, together and in place, for a couple of weeks. Their sanctimonious disregard for others is appalling.

Great idea!
Of course, they'd probably say that that was persecution also.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.