Agnostic.com

14 9

LINK Christian Preacher Sean Feucht Holds COVID Super-Spreader Concert in Nashville | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Worship leader and MAGA cultist Sean Feucht drew an estimated 9,000-10,000 people (so he says) to a concert in Nashville, Tennessee yesterday. No social distancing. Few, if any, masks.

snytiger6 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those people are a lot better than those BLM idiots who are trying to destroy this country!

Please explain.... How is it that people protesting against the violence of the police shooting and/or killing unarmed black people is "destroying the country."

@snytiger6 Why is it that black people are committing a lot of crimes? Are we supposed to just roll over and let them have their way? How about the businesses that have been destroyed during BLM protests? Or for that matter the people who have been killed during these protest? None of the black people who were killed were cooperating with police and most of them had lengthily criminal records? You people who are defending these BLM radicals just amaze me.

Oh well, the death rate will be growing in another few weeks.😢

These idiots are insane

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 12, 2020

I see he's doing his part in thinning the herd

Good. Keep it going!

I wonder how many Darwin Awards will be handed out as a result.

A part of me thinks abo0ut all the republicans who will be sick on election day.

I wonder how many of them will connect the concert to having covid19?

Answer: none. There's none so ignorant as the wilfully ignorant.

Thinking gives those folks Thinky Pains.

Thinking is hard.

I wonder if they handled rattlesnakes or drank poison? It says believers can do that in the book of Mark. That might be where so many get this idea that god will protect them from Corona. It is almost like saying you can go outside all day long in below zero weather without a coat coz god will protect you. LMAO at the stupidity here.

Now, that my plans for mid December fell through, I won't be the imcompetence of that person.

I say great! If they ain't fit, let them eat shit!

Is there a word in English that would mean to be completely devoid of inelegance? I mean something that acts like a black hole for anything that could pass as a sign of intellect beyond basic biological functions. If not, can we consider a word like "Feucht"?

Is that pronounced "Fookd", "Fyookd", or "Fukd"? Because, if it's the latter, we already have a word like that...

Will one of these work: [wordhippo.com]

Knobhead works for me.

@273kelvin Knobhead (and bellend) just are too affectionate for me for this level of inanity. But I had forgotten about both of those terms until your post, so thanks for that reminder.

Well, what can one say about people with very little brain capacity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.