Agnostic.com

29 10

LINK Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven | The Independent | The Independent

OH, GREAT. Now I have to live into infinity with a bunch of god lovers.

ChurchLess 7 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah, Pope Wanky Franky is yet again practicing his 'back-flips' I see.
Perhaps he's hoping for a medal in the next Olympics Diving Contests?
Part of the tiresome liturgy spewed forth both from the Catlicker (Catholic) Church and the Wholey Babble is that " He who denies the existence of God, disregards/disobeys the Will of God shall be for ALL eternity condemned to burn in the fires of Hell."

Nice of him not to judge the gay person looking for the lord.

@Dafuqs_garnon
My parents made me when they had sex. Have you read the bible cover to cover? I did, and it made me stop being a christian. The bible is full of genocide, murder, and slavery.

@Dafuqs_garnon what are you doing on this site? Go play with God botherers and get the security of shared dillusional beliefs you obviously need. We meet here to get away from the dillusional.

@Dafuqs_garnon
You can't hate something that isn't real. What objective evidence do you have for god or jesus?

@Dafuqs_garnon I'm ignoring your insults. They are the kind of insults that prominent atheists receive all the time, so fragile and insecure believers are. But what I will say is that there are many here who from this site's beginning have believed that religious believers like you should not be allowed on this site. The fact that persons like you are here shows how insecure they are that they need to preach to others, and so absurd in a community like this that overwhelmingly regards religion as historical nonsense and logical absurdity.

Yes, the pope, gods representative on Earth is asking who am I to judge... wouldn’t it be nice if this filters down.

Sure Jan.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.