Agnostic.com

12 12

LINK Christian Debater Gets Outwitted by an Eighth Grade Atheist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He’s the young atheist who has flummoxed a number of Christian debaters.

snytiger6 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What kind of perfect, all-loving, being creates imperfect beings and then holds its own perfection up to them as the standard that they must, but cannot, attain? And, because we are so imperfect, just as this being created us to be, we deserve death and deserve to go to hell for eternity.

Also, according to Christianity, we don't go to hell for sinning, we go to hell for not believing in/ accepting Jesus. One of their favorite mantras is "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven." Well, this Jesus supposedly died for the sins of all humanity. Would that not include the "sin" of not believing in him?

The entire Christian theology is absolute nonsense.

Every bit of it.

I think that I’ve seen this guy before, or someone similar to him, not that it matters. Came up with some math equation and said the “unknown” is jesus. Tried to convince the kid his beliefs were better. Not sure how a person who may or may not have existed can be inserted into a math equation. But the kids response was absolutely brilliant, he said that, “I know that 2 + 2 equals 4.”

Waffle, waffle, waffle

Damn - it was difficult to listen to Mr. holyman's lame struggle to make sense out of nonsense. He gets hung up on his own poor reasoning. eesh !

He chose to make a moron of himself by his own choice.

@SeaRay215ex And I bet he's still trying to spit out bits of fluff, etc, after his bout of " Foot in Mouth."

More proof that we know more about science and there literture than they do.

They probably couldn’t count to 100. For some reason it’s the least educated and the least intelligent of humans that get drawn to believing in “gods”. (Not all, but nevertheless a lot).

@SeaRay215ex I'd hazard to say that most of them need to remove their shoes and socks just to count past ten.

@SeaRay215ex

I imagine it’s true because if one actually thinks about it, it’s obviously false.

So, according to the Christian, natural miscarriages go right to heaven. LUCKY !!!
😟

Yes, and so do the aborted babies. The only problems here are how do you recognize them if and when you get to heaven?

Or Hell if their parents did not baptize them.....lol

@DenoPenno
Yes, I was wondering if the Christian was being careful to say "natural miscarriages". I'd like to ask him, do deliberately aborted embryos go to heaven too?

@nicestuff I've debated with many a 'god-mobster' and never ever gotten a straight answer to a similar question as to, " If God knows everything in advance then WHY do miscarriages occur in the first place, surely such an ALL powerful, ALL knowing Being can prevent such things?"

@Triphid
"God works in mysterious ways." Mysterious being a euphemism for ridiculous, absurd.

@nicestuff And NEVER, so let's not forget that bit

@nicestuff

My thought is, mysterious ways = something we cannot justify.

That kids really rocks, great job of cutting a God-mobster down to size.

Justice delayed is justice denied. So justice for North Korea doesn't happen. Even if you don't understand the bullshit, you can still be saved.
(These people are fully delusional and could only really be saved by deprogramming of their religion. Or lobotomy). There's your perfect God, making most of Humanity into lunatics. Too sad and too horrible.

Criminal, simply criminal.

...I think...blah blah blah...i...think...

Good thing he's not debating a catholic priest or he could have been molested.

What's an 8th grade Atheist doing picking on poor Christians?

Wouldn’t you? Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.