Agnostic.com

16 11

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: I Can Draw God “Because of My Photographic Memory” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Kat Kerr, the self-proclaimed Christian “Prophetess” who thinks Heaven is home to cows driving tractors and a city made entirely out of Jell-O, says that she can draw God.

Like literally. Draw God’s face. Because she’s seen it.

snytiger6 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't mean to be unkind, but maybe someone needs to have her meds adjusted.

First she has to be put on meds before it can be adjusted.

I don't think there is any "maybe" about it.

I can top that. I have a picture of Him!

I thought that was the devil. You can tell, he is wearing a suit instead of painter clothes.

Anyone can say anything and so many do.

I believe you can't see the face of god but you can see its arse.

Whew...good thing she isnt an islamic prophetess.

That would be a dilemma for her.

A city made of jello sounds interesting...

I'm an atheist, but I can draw the cows driving tractors, because I've seen them.

Yes, and she has a photographic mammary. OK.

I wonder which psychedelic drugs she is consuming.

On the 'Crazy as cut snake' scale of 1 to 10 this has be at least a 60+.

She lost me when she said Jesus introduced her to his father. I thought the father, son and holy spirit were all the same thing (one). If not then christians are poly-god worshipers, and that is a big no no.

It depends on which brand of Christianity you are talking about.

@snytiger6 Are you saying some Christian denominations recognize three separate entities?

@Alienbeing Yes. I grew up Mormon and they recognize three separate beings, god the father, Jesus his son and the holy ghost.

I also found it ironic that Mormons don't really believe in ghosts... except the holy ghost... somehow that is different.

@snytiger6 OK

So god's favorite color is teal?

She should be writing children's stories. Sounds like a 4 year old might love it.

Gives my very imaginative niece, who has a knack for stories, a run for her money.

Nutty as a fruitcake...but call yourself a Xtian prophetess and you’ll probably get a billion followers on FB. It’s her brain that’s made of jelly!

Is it made of jelly? How much wealth has she amassed?

@Petter Ah yes...not so daft then!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.