Agnostic.com

15 13

LINK A Polish Gym Rebranded as a Church to Avoid Coronavirus Restrictions

LMAO!!!! Would this be considered sinful? Using religion for selfish personal reasons?

IAJO163 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sort of like the strip club that I read about years back that turned the girls into nude models and the patrons were creating art....lol.

Do they get the tax advantages also?

BDair Level 8 Oct 21, 2020

Don't do that. Don't lie. Not here. This is a gym. This is gay church.
— Will Truman

Will & Grace series 4 epissode 11

Church of the Saturday Pilates? 😀

Leelu Level 7 Oct 20, 2020

I go multiple times a week. I have a purification "ritual" before my physical penance. I have an order that rarely changes. And I feel disappointed in myself if I don't go. So yah I could see that. For me it is a solitary practice. Small space, one person at a time with cleaning between scheduled times.

Now you also have a good model for what to do with your bars. They are all about the spirits, and if the night goes right, somebody will be calling out to god.

I'd like to see some churches rebranded as gyms.

FFS, the Manager isn't a distant relative of Donny, Jerk-off tRump, by ant chance is she?
What an absolutely, selfish, shameful thing to do in times like these, putting profits, etc, BEFORE the health and safety of people.

Most companies put profits before people.
How many times have I heard "after all, this is a business."
Translation- it's more important for someone sitting on their fat ass to makee $$$ than such things as justice, fairness, morality, and such things.

" all Covid virus particles welcome ! "

Gives a whole new meaning to "my body is my temple." Except, it is far easier to exorcise a temple than a body....

And damn, I missed another chance at the exorcise-exercise pun....

Nothing bad could come of this?

Well yes, but when your legislations are discriminatory you strangely get some wanting the same freedom of others, for better or worse in this case.

Perhaps she thinks that god will save them.

Sounds like a good church to me 😊 as long as they’re able to socially distance.

Their bodies truly are their temples! 😉

Damn. You beat me to it! 🙂

Personally, I consider it quite typical.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.