Agnostic.com

8 5

[msn.com]

Maryland Trump supporter charged with leaving letter threatening Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and their families. WTF!!!!!! Trump inciting violence and threats!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And people think this is how we should run this country.

I hope the idiot gets the full five years when he is convicted!

5 years. Don't you think that is to light of a sentence. 10 to life would be better for all of the illegal stuff

@freedom41 oh I agree, but it’s how the law is written, so I will go for the Max. The law needs to be changed to incarcerate him longer in my opinion.

Violence and treats are one of Trumps main themes for last 4 years.

That is exactly what his incendiary rants are meant to do. Capo’s don’t do their own dirty work. They get their half wit soldiers to do the messy stuff.

Don't call him a half wit. He's not quite a sixteenth wit. Just a nit in fact.

It's totally legal to wish death on anyone you don't like, I do it all the time.
It's another thing entirely to come up with a step by step plan, write it down, then use it as a threat against someone you dislike due to their support of the person you hate.
Every second Trump was in the hospital I yearned for him to take a turn for the worse.
The bastard seems to have recovered though, but that's no damned excuse to take things into my own hands or even pretend to.

Wrong I am afraid in the case of threats against the president or a presidential candidate
"Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States. This also includes presidential candidates and former presidents."

If someone came on my property and threatened me, I'd brandish on him and if he made a move on me, I might blow his fucking brains out. There'd be a news story about me.

We'd start a "Go Fund Me" for your defense, m'dear.

And this is a surprise because...?

Nothing new here

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.