Agnostic.com

6 12

[nbcnews.com]

Teenager found with a van fill of guns and a checklist to execute Joe Biden. WTF!!!!!! Got within 4 miles of his house.

sassygirl3869 9 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am reading a book by Ann Applebaum where she offers that conservatives want the world all to be the way they are, no diversity in race, thought, or action. This is my take not what she actually said. Been thinking about this and it seems correct so far. Gives some credence to the thought, "Well everything would be alright if everyone thought the same as ( I or Trump, or some other idiot.)

WTF

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 23, 2020

What is it with these horrible people? Their first thought is to murder someone because they don’t like the persons politics? Some in our society are fucking nuts!

To them, human life is cheap and expendable, unless it is in the womb.

@HippieChick58 And THEN, of course, a zygote can have more rights than an adult woman!

@LucyLoohoo yes! That one makes me the most angry! A damned clump of cells has more right to life than a living breathing woman!

They don't come up with these murderous ideas on their own. Their right-wing media machines tell them that people deserve to be murdered, and they are simply picking up the gauntlet.

The emotional venom of these rabidly reactionary racists is something.

Let me guess, male, right?
Yep I was right.
I'm almost always right.

(Probably with ''daddy'' issues.)

@LucyLoohoo Oh yea, I have those...

@Willow_Wisp Sorry to hear that. Sometimes I wonder if hypnosis would help eliminate all those memories....

Testosterone and trigger happy INCELs will do anything to prove themselves worthy of Jodie Foster

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.