Agnostic.com

33 18

I just found out why I have never known of an atheist eating dijon mustard. It is god mustard, atheist don't believe it exist.

Dijon
city in the Burgundy region of eastern France, from Latin Divio, Divionis, from the personal name Divius "divine, godly," related to divus (see divine (adj.)). Noted for its mustard (Dijon mustard is attested in English by 1824).

Word 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dijon mustard, yummy!

I for one do enjoy Dijoin mustard now and again

I'm too old to cut the mustard any more, but guess what? 🙂

You hold the mayo?

Your illiteracy doesn't cut the mustard of proselytising persuasion.

Maybe because proselytising is not my persuasion.

Well THAT'S just NOT true😂

Truely, I cannot say I have ever seen an atheist eat dijon.

@Word YOU need to meet more Athiests😂😂😂

@phoenixone1 after I left christianity, I found out atheist really do exist. I have met one.

@Word and you just met another...MOI...and I like Dijon Mustard😂😂😂

This is a "silly, random, fun" discussion. I come across "dijon" randomly the other day and decided to say something funny about silly illogical atheism.

Oh. I thought it was named after Dijon Talton.

I know plenty of nontheists who eat dijon mustard; besides a lot of our words come from the bible anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546216
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.