Agnostic.com

14 0

Do girls date guys that are fat

TrentonSwartz2 4 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Silly.
Some will, some won't . Same for guys.

Personally , I'm in the "won't category. I want, as good as I give, regarding body maintenance.

A man's weight is not a factor where my attraction to him is concerned, however, if I love someone, I will do what I can to help him stay healthy. One would hope two people would support each other in good health goals.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 27, 2020

Virtually ALL guys are "fat" compared to me, even "body normal" ones!

Of course! Fat girls date fat guys.

It has long been an issue for women to feel objectified and valued only for their "looks". But now women are demanding perfection from men. And they spell it out clearly in their dating profiles, whereas men would be admonished for doing the same.

Compatibility ...

That's my outlook.. And, although it took some time and effort... I found my life partner... Perfection? No one is perfect...

In other words, you are observing some hypocrisy on the part of women on dating sites. I am so shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear that....

Complicated question ,but short answer Yes ,but reasons why are un limited but it is not every womans thing

Why do you ask? Personally, I have never been attracted to rolls of adipose tissue.

I want a man who loves hiking and like me, has a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Are you a vegan?😂 hike hike hike ☺

@Cutiebeauty

No, I'm neither vegan nor vegetarian. Tried it in my 20s and lost too much weight.

With a fast metabolism and ectomorph (thin) body type, I need more fuel than vegetables, fruit and grains provide.

@LiterateHiker i know you aren't vegan. Give the guy a break or a bit of bacon... ☺😜

@LiterateHiker I am also an ectomorph and also very active. I am vegan and, yes it can be difficult to gain weight but there are ways. In the gym workouts I spend every other time lifting large weights to build up bulk. To me, it's a question of ethics. I cannot let my body image take precedence over another sentient beings life and the state of the planet.

Different people are attracted to all sorts of different things and some people don't care about body shape. Generally, the more your body shape varies from the norm, the fewer people will be attracted, however, the norm is shifting to larger and larger.

.... and less and less healthy with it.

Honestly I have no idea, I wouldn't, but that's just me.

Define "fat". Overweight is not an issue. So overweight as to be handicapping, probably not. If he's on O2, in a wheelchair and/or special transportation I will likely pass. I have no talent for nursing.

Do you know what "agnostic" means?

Depending on where the weight is. (But I am the least fat person you can find).

In my experience, the most important thing to most women is how a man treats her. To me, a man becomes better looking the more I like him, regardless of his weight.

Be the best person you can be and help as many people as you can along the way, and be satisfied with that.

So there's hope yet for my 138 lb body.

Of course they do...

Thank you, you're always so generous with your "likes" and I appreciate it.

Thanks everyone

Some do.

Because I’m 220

@TrentonSwartz2 I think you'll find that women are attracted to a wide variety of traits, not just physique. This includes kindness, intellect, humor, confidence, financial stability, spontaneity, romance, etc. Work on being healthy, of mind and body, and develop your personality. Take an interest in lots of activities. You'll find that women respond positively, but even while you're single you'll have a rich, full life.

@resserts i have never cared about looks, meaning weight, height, hair or no....make me laugh, love to dance, that's where it's at!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.