Agnostic.com

9 7

LINK FL Pastor and Son Accused of Sexual Cyberharassment by High School Cheerleader | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last year, a cheerleader at Palmetto High School in Florida received a disturbing message via Snapchat. Someone named “Eli” had photoshopped her face onto another woman’s naked body — it was realistic enough that people might reasonably believe it was actually her — and threatened to send it to students at the school… unless she sent him an actual nude photo.

snytiger6 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm, smells a bit like a case of 'Monkey see, monkey do' imo, given the 'repute' of the Clergy for Child Abuse and Molestations.
But that is NO excuse imo, and should be completely disallowed by any Court or Judge in his or her right mind.
As to the Sheriff and Co, they should NEVER be swayed by Religions/Religious Beliefs, etc, etc, for theirs IS to Protect and Serve and NOT to Conceal and Dismiss as they see fit.

Nothing to see here, same old religious perversion and entitlement.

Stupidity

@SeaRay215ex Wow, not much for proper English eh? Try punctuation, not that hard.

Very strange but somehow right in there with things today. Anyone every think that it might be Eli's dad doing this? If so, it might explain all the self righteous actions of the family later. My bet is that it was all the pastor and not his son.

She needs to sue them for every cent they have.

On issues of sex, evangelicals can never be trusted.

This right here is why we still need a death penalty

The death penalty, really! I mean this is very bad and the boy/ possibly the dad should be punished but to death? From what I understand there are laws and procedures to stop this kind of thing but they ain't gonna be used against a white pastors son.

@273kelvin permanent solution sounds perfect for them to me. Labeling people as sexual predators obviously isn't enough. I could have said castration but thats cruel and unusual punishment.

@redhog So how IS the death penalty working out for you yanks? Keeping the murder rate down, is it?

And blocked

Sicko bastards need to be thrown in prison for 20 years. Then they could be bubba's bitches.

Well, the sheriff is just as guilty as the Lanes.

They know there's no God. They are just evil. If they believed in heaven and hell they wouldn't do this.

Jesus died for their sins, as long as they repent on Sunday the slate is clean again.

@girlwithsmiles If they were Catholic, yes but they'd have to have true contrition. Just saying the Hail Marys and Novenas doesn't cut it. If you believe that bullshit, which I contend they don't, you'd have to be truly repentant. They have no remorse.

@barjoe non just catholic, most Christian religions. I’m not sure there’s an amount of remorse either, seems you just say the words from my experience...lip service. But of course I don’t believe.

@girlwithsmiles Go pray for an intellect.

Or some karma.

@girlwithsmiles There is no such thing as Karma.

@barjoe there’s no just thing as pure evil, it’s a religious construct. Splitting and polarisation cause mental health issues in real life, i.e. are unhealthy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.