Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Jerry Falwell Jr. is Suing Liberty University for Ruining His Reputation | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Jerry Falwell, Jr. is finishing the job the pool boy started — humiliating Jerry Falwell, Jr. — by suing Liberty University for allegedly damaging his reputation.

snytiger6 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not going to kink shame Jerry (no need to feel belittled, unless that was his goal), but the rank hypocrisy...

Of course this lawsuit is something that strongly solidifies his reputation.
He just wishes he could get a positive reputation instead of the one he has. I guess he should just drink some more black water.😅

What a douche weasel, just like dear old dad.

I'm thinking it must be President Obama's fault.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, not sorry.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not Sorry!! Lol

It is hard to believe the gall of this guy!

Big surprise eh? What I hope now is what happened to Rush Limbaugh is next with him. Or Worse.

Well Rush has said he has stage 4 lung cancer, but then again the guy has been known to lie and since Trump gave him the Presidential medal of honor he may be getting science fiction level treatment.
I'll believe it when I read about him in the obituaries, then I'll party like it's 1999.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.