Agnostic.com

60 14

Being single

How many of you are sick of being single?

hOtMeSs2017 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (51 - 60)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would not give up my single lifestyle, my being free to do as I please, to spend time with anyone I please, for anything.

I enjoy every minute of it. It has almost been 2 years now. May 1st.

I'm not sick f being single and it has benefits. id like some female company but I don't need it.

I wouldn't say I'm sick of it exactly but i do want someone to be with and share a life

I wouldn't say I'm sick of being single, but I'm feeling like I'm ready to meet someone I want to see often and build a relationship with.

I like it. I don't have to put up with anyone else's bullshit.
Being coupled-up is overrated.

I am more sick of offering my love only to have it rejected than being single.

I can't help it. I love even when I know I will get hurt. It's just who I am.

Getting back out there again.

I am tired of it. After wasting a ton of time and effort on dating sites, I joined this site with the intention of meeting an attractive lady of an appropriate age range with no kids and similar beliefs. I haven't met any so far, but there are lots of interesting and friendly people nonetheless.

Not really, got my cat!

Coldo Level 8 Apr 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.