Agnostic.com

14 12

LINK Republican U.S. Senator Grassley, 87, tests positive for coronavirus | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the chamber’s Finance Committee, said on Tuesday he had tested positive for the coronavirus.

“While I still feel fine, the test came back positive for the coronavirus,” Grassley, 87, said in a statement.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Iowa lawmaker said he was awaiting test results after learning he had been exposed to the virus.

“I appreciate everyone’s well wishes and prayers, and look forward to resuming my normal schedule when I can,” Grassley said.

The man is 87 years old, I hope it kicks his ass to hell and back but not all the way back.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Governor of IOWA is a Republican. If Grassley dies he will be replaced by another Republican. I wish the best for Grassley.

PIG!

Big question is, will he learn to wear a mask?

I'm now hearing reports of older people dying from this and claiming all along that it is not COVID. "No, it has to be something else. Please treat me but this cannot possibly be COVID." When you swallow the hate of the Orange Asshole so much that your thinking goes this far something is really wrong in your mind and you are unhinged. This reminds me of the man in the grocery store the other day who told me the Democrats are doing it. Best of luck Grassley but your age is against you on this one.

Like Trump and the collective scum around him, he'll get the best medical care, and be just fine. That's the horrible reality of class in countries like ours.

Yes, anyone who still thinks this is s classless society is in need of a lobotomy.

just sad

Love them, mind if I use them from time to time?

@Triphid all you want

@whiskywoman Thank you will do.

years ago Grassley when a young poor senator was a good man but he has been rich for far too long and has forgotten what AOC and Katie still know .....what its like to be poor and struggling

I do not feel sorry for any of these clowns.......they all walk around like.....ladde Dee ladde da like nothing applies to them, like they are invincible, so whatever they get, good, fuck ‘em.

Thoughts and prayers plus some creamed corn soup.

I love creamed corn soup lol

oh well, i hope he croaks, he has lived enough already, if one can call being a republitard "living"

I lived in West Virginia for a while. Don't type to me about shoving senators around....

Give me the #42 for a few more weeks, then who knows what might happen....

thoughts and prayers 🙂

I agree. While I really want him gone from politics, I don't know that he's evil enough to wish him dead from Covid. I do remember what a dick he was during the Clarence Thomas hearings as well as the recent Kavanaugh ones as well. He also has been a shameless ass-kissing defender of Trump.

Perhaps he can just suffer for a while

@Canndue We can always hope.

In that case suffering is his due.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.