Agnostic.com

79 6

Do you collect anything?

I collect porcelain dolls and money from all ages and around the world. My son collects baseball cards and comics. What do you enjoy collecting?

ashortbeauty 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments (76 - 79)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religious iconic symbols...Madonna with child, crosses, hearts...Kinderegg toys...lol

My collections; what a great idea for a poem!
Think I'll write one.

Grazer Level 4 June 26, 2018

UHD, Blu Ray, and 3d dvds to feed my movie theatre (profile photo)

I sadly also gather (mostly as needed) tools, glass (telescope blanks and stained), electronic, mechanical, etc. parts. I have way to many hobbies that each demand stuff. For example: water pump on Honda Accord failed so I decided to fix it myself. The junk tools I had were not sufficient so now I have a high-end air impact wrench, compressor, a few special tools for that job and very good wrench sets (Craftsman junk just didn't cut it). Think I'll have to rummage sale the cheap tools as I have dozens of cheap sockets and wrenches that take more space they they are worth.

Dust!

Eww vacuum time

@ashortbeauty Maybe your right, but then l would have to start over. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.