Agnostic.com

13 13

LINK Creationist Says God Gave Us Nasal Bones to Hold Up Glasses

You won't need glasses to see through this nonsense.

snytiger6 9 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess he had already created glasses when he created Adam.

MrDMC Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

Yeah, He just withheld them for thousands and thousands of years. I wonder what mankind did to not receive corrective lenses.

LMAO now that's hilarious!!

What a forward tninking God! All those hundreds of thousands of years humans existed with these nasal bones just waiting for glasses to be invented several hundred years ago.

Does it mean if you don't wear glasses you are offending god?

Absolutely. Don't worry, I'm good...

BLASPHEMER, ( saying with index fingers in the shape of a cross.....LOL)

Make you a bet this man has glasses. I'm reminded of the old "Little Johnny" joke where him and his family went to see a new mom who had a child born without ears. The family was there to welcome the child and offer support. Johnny was warned not to say anything because they knew how he was. Finally little Johnny has a moment to talk with the new mom and says "I bet you hope the baby never needs glasses."

Old joke way before the popularity of contacts and also not very appropriate today. 🙂

Yep and he also gave a totally useless thing known as an appendix,males got a foreskin that he suddenly decided he did NOT like them having, women got saddled with having menstrual period, menstrual cramps, pre-menstrual stress and tension, meno-pause, breast that only sometimes can do the job of producing milk to feed their babies,babies with head that make birth very difficult, cancers, viruses, germs, bacteria, etc, etc, that are quite capable of KILLING us, floods, droughts, massive destructive Fires, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, shit the list of his gracious 'gifts' is endless is it not?
So let us all HAIL this Mighty, Caring and Loving Sky Daddy and his/her/its boundless generosity....LOL

Amen, brother!

Did he say bones or boner?

And bad eyesight so that after a couple million years of being eaten by predators, we would invent glasses. Makes sense to me.

And He gave that guy an ass so he'd have a place to store his head

Fuck sake

Ha! I just tried to post this very piece. No wonder it did not take, I guess.
When one lives in a fairy-tale world, anything is possible.

Why didn't he just give us good sight to begin with!? 🙄

Lions have to eat too.

@GeorgeRocheleau Feed ‘em evangeloons!!

@GeorgeRocheleau Well, there was that Nigerian preacher who in 1991 went into a lion's cage to recreate Danial an dthe linon's den.. and he got eaten.

So he knew which ethnicities would have a greater need for heavier glasses?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.