Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Televangelist: Criticism of Trump is Satan’s Plan to Block the Return of Jesus | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Televangelist Frank Amedia, who has a long history of saying bizarre things and claimed last year that his prayers helped a baby grow 1.5 kidneys, said in a recent video that critics of Donald Trump were guided by Satan, not his ignorance or cruelty or criminal actions or impeachable conduct.

It’s all part of some master plan to block Jesus from returning to Earth.

snytiger6 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The demagogic idiot is insane.

Hearing that makes me glad I have been an Atheist for nearly 3 years.

Satan has a plan to block the return of Jesus. Oh, please tell me how that is going to work out. How will god stop this? It is a shame what some people will believe.

So, Satan is stronger than this supposedly all-powerful God? Well, it couldn't defeat chariots of iron, so I guess it's no surprise that democracy can also deal it a blow.

These guys would be funny if they didn’t control so many infantile minds. 😢

Jesus isn't coming back, I sent him to buy smokes, if he hasn't come back yet, he's not coming back.
Besides the infallible book said he'd be back in the same generation he was talking to at the time so what are they expecting exactly?

It still could happen. All you need is for some apostles to be alive today and over 2000 years old.

But, if he walked 200,000,000 miles for some Camels....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.