Agnostic.com

14 7

Pre-Marital Sex Suit:
[mycentraljersey.com]

#sex
BirdMan1 8 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pre-marital sex suit? I didn't know you needed to wear a suit.

I wonder if they would have tried to sack Mary.

As long as they can't/don't go after men for premarital sex, they should not be able to go after women.

Leelu Level 7 Nov 25, 2020

Looks to me like she got them on that one. I bet they change the handbook.

WTF, No go, get the sack for being pregnant and unwed BUT it's fine and dandy for some sick, demented, low-life, Scumbag Priest to fiddle with children.
Fing HYPOCRISY at its very best imo.
F
Catholicism, F the Pope and F religions with an 88 millimetre cannon.

How on earth do they deal with the pedo priests?

In the Catholic Church they DO NOT exist....LOL.

Good thing the priests working there can't get little boys pregnant, despite thier best efforts.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 25, 2020

Never been married. Why should I deprive myself from sex, when it's bullshit, it's against nature?

Looks like the issue will be the conflict between "religious freedom" and gender discrimination (policy isn't/wasn't applied to males).

Can't be applied to males

@1of5 . . . why not ?

@FearlessFly they* can't show up to work pregnant

*changed "the" to "they"

@1of5 If the employer (church) knows both engaged in the act(s) and the male (or both) is employed there, it can be equally applied.

@FearlessFly if they both work there and admit it, sure. If he's single and has premarital sex he just keeps his mouth shut and no ones the wiser.

@1of5 I'm skeptical that any Catholic church -- with privy to such info -- has ever applied the policy to males. Without a history of doing so, any claim of equal application is 'legless'.

I hope she can rip the school a new arsehole. I hope her payout is a nice chuck of money from the school.

She should have claimed the pregnancy was an immaculate conception. They might have bought it, maybe even promoted her. Problem solved, off the hook. Badda bing,.....

My immediate thought, too! Hey...prove her wrong!

Somehow, I was expecting a picture of a full-body-condom, or mormon underwear.

Courts (and the general public) have got to start standing up to the unreasonable expectations of religion. Whether it's related to employment, or anything else.
Fuck the rcc.

If this gets to the SC it doesn't worry me at all, not in the Ieast, that 6 of the 9 SC justices are rcc. Not a bit.

No siiirrree. Not a bit

We already are!!

I read a comment somewhere that it is not pre-marital sex if you do not marry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555811
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.