Agnostic.com

9 12

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

#god
GeorgeRocheleau 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For an engineer, you're sure kinda dumb, wild turkeys can fly and there ain't any gods to witness your erroneous conclusion.

Wild turkey's can fly. They sleep in trees.

I was deer hunting a long time ago in South Eastern Montana. I was walking along looking for deer when I heard this wrestling in the trees. The sound was really loud and scared the hell out of me. It was a flock of turkeys waking up and flying out of some trees. No deer after that.

Funny, I just watched that episode last night... "The Pinedale shopping center has just been bombed by live turkeys... film at 11!"

Always funny.

Probably the funniest episode ever of WKRP In Cincinnati.

turkeys are dumb

Most domestic birds have become so heavy they can't get off the ground.

I've seen a lot of turkeys that couldn't fly. US's fearless (🤣) leader is one, but he should definitely try, from a high building. Our leader is another.

With a corn chip helmet, the buzzard might survive.

@Holysocks When it comes to 'Aunty ScumMo,' Australian Prime Minister, a crash helmet made from Kleenex would much preferred imo.

Oh! The humanity!

Would this video prove, God is not your witness?

Word Level 8 Nov 29, 2020

I am aware wild turkeys can fly, but some Thanksgiving rituals will last forever.

@GeorgeRocheleau so you and God has an everlasting thing going on?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.