Agnostic.com

29 4

Do you like dirty jokes?

I was talking to a friend about dirty jokes. This joker is a real bad influence. He thinks I should tell them to everyone. Though, I'm tempted to sit in a confessional and tell a good one 😉

Dirty jokes, you know foul language, maybe some genitals...

So do you like dirty jokes?

• 67 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 12 votes
silvereyes 8 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't ever ask me to come up with one-I'm terrible telling jokes-better at stories

I must add this one. I will have to "lie" since this is in print; you'll understand in a second.

"What is a zebra?"

The largest size they make.

?????????????????????????????????

Hint: Z-bra

I forgot about this one, It's a video dirty joke. (We'll see how the admins. react to this, it's not really nudity.)

A cowboy, an Indian and a black man are standing on a high ridge overlooking the valley below. The Indian outstretches his arm and says, "Once we were many but now we are few." The black man follows and says, "Once we were few but now we are many." The cowboy retorts, "We haven't played cowboys and n.....s yet!

I don't equate dirty jokes with racial jokes.

Dirty jokes imply sexually oriented humor.

"Dirty" to me implies politically incorrect whether sexual or otherwise. Looks like I hit a nerve. Good!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.