Agnostic.com

16 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah, an 'If-Then' statement! I think these Christians would recognize the implausibility of other conditional statements beginning with 'a cold day in hell' or ending with 'when hell freezes over.'

They just came up with another way of saying never.

I hope someone holds him to account when god does NOT overturn the election results - actually saying 'So much for your god, and for your own words - both PROVEN nonsense!'

Sometimes I wonder how fully grown adults can believe this nonsense. Then I remember I believed there was a God, until I was close to sixty. Where was my head. I'm totally recovered, because when I read or hear these words, I feel happy I got an education from scientists.

Has he been doing LSD? Smoking too much pot? Eating the wrong mushrooms?

I’d say LSD. Too much grass just makes you sleep......Could be mushrooms possibly. LSD is more stronger than shrooms.

@SeaRay215ex "LSD is more stronger than shrooms." Not since the 80s in my hood

I’ll convert when the Moon evaporates.

That will happen in about 5 billion years.

If trump overturns the election, the atheists - even the pacifists - will go out and start their personal arsonals. Anarchy is on its way.

Does this mean if trump doesn't end up as president for another 4 years that Christians will become atheists?? Are we allowed to hope?

His god seems a lot like Trump. They both like being worshipped and give their followers a noncommittal "we'll see what happens." Both are narcissists who have caused major damage in the world.

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 1, 2020

The sheep and their messiah.

Ha, ha, ha, Dream on Snowflake, dream on you've got a far better chance of Jeebus Chrust returning than you have of that ever happening.

But of course!! He thinks we are as dimwitted as the members of his herd.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The stupid is strong in this one.

Are they coming to take him away yet?

I wonder if there is a spare bed for him at the local madhouse.

Yep, plenty of spare rooms at Parliament House in Canberra I reckon, he'd feel right at home with all the other 'galahs' there.

There’s one in your local landfill. I would send him there. He’d probably like it.......they’re all trash after all.

Like all other preachers, he's full of crap.

Thank you! I needed that laugh!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.