Agnostic.com

14 7

How do you think your Christian friends would react if you sent them cards wishing them a happy holiday and signed it "Satan"?

IAJO163 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, my friend would know it was from me even if I did not sign it, and they would laugh.

He just keeps getting stronger.

Tip of the Hat Good Sir!!!
I am so sending out X-mas Cards for the first time in decades. Good Fucking thought!!!

I think they would be confused. All this card sending ritual does is let you know that the sender is still alive unless of course if it has a "to whom it may concern" letter enclosed which lists the great achievements of children you have never heard of and how much better the whole family is doing than your lot.. Cynical --me ??

Now Now........Don’t give my morbid mind any ideas!!! LOL

My christian friends know my sense of humor, and would expect no less!

V

Mvtt Level 7 Dec 11, 2020

Lot of fishing for points nowadays.

it would just tell them exactly who it was from if I did......

The ones I'd send cards like that to, would laugh.
They already know my sense of humor.

LOL, shame, shame upon you, you ARE sorely tempting me.

They don't send me cards signed "god" or "jesus". Why would I do that to people I love? Do you often troll your friends.

Leelu Level 7 Dec 11, 2020

I figured that there would be a percentage that wouldn't get the humor. If they're your friends then they would possibly know and understand. Maybe they'd get the joke.

why would you do that

Hey, I'm an Aussie through and through.
That would be something I'd most definitely do, especially with our resident Evangelidiot.
We Aussies aren't so staid and stoic as you humour-wise, imo.

I wouldn't waste my money. "Season's Greetings" Works for Xmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.