Agnostic.com

33 7

The Wall Pink FLoyd's version or at the US Mexico border

I feel the need for a growth experience. What are your opinions on the wall at the southern border?

• 2 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 27 votes
btroje 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bad idea: airplanes, boats, tunnels and then there are Ladders, and ropes. Not to mention people just overstaying their visas...

and catapults

@btroje trebuchet could do as well!

@Donna_I now I have to look that up

@Donna_I Now I learned something. THey seem better for chunkin punkin types of work.ANd in this modern age bringing the wood in would not be that much of an issue

@Stevil because there are no dogapults

@Stevil lol!

@btroje not the best trasport for people but cantaloupe sized bags of drugs... might work.

@Donna_I the bit I read said it could move 350 lbs vs about 150 lbs for a standard catapult

@Stevil that would be some major punkin chunkin action

@btroje I don't doubt it! Sad attempt at a trump based joke with the cantaloupe comment... 🙂

@Donna_I sounded good to me🙂

@Stevil we can build that!

@Donna_I there are so many shades of orange with trump I just didnt get it

@btroje lol!

If you really wanted to curb illegal border crossings, you'd start by convening a panel of experts to advise you on the most effective, evidence-based strategies.

What we've got going is a tragicomic farce.

It is not going to keep the bad guys out. The will just fly more drones over dig tunnels. The Spanish population in Canada may get a lot larger.

yeah you don't see many people mention the elaborate tunnels that have already been found

@btroje It was all in the TV show Weeds.

@RavenCT cool. No TV here.

@RavenCT Have not seen it. I did live in California from 2003 until 2016 you learn a lot from the local immigrants.

Long overdue

gater Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Am curious about your comment..
What exactly is overdue?

border security @njoy_life_2

Oh, ok ty.

It's about time this seminal work was given second life. I picture an open air concert near The Alamo. That would be cool.

@Johnsalterego Aw... well. Okay. Lotsa portapotties. Everywhere. Just in case.

@Hicks66 wall of portapotties

@btroje So ya
Thought ya
might like to
go at the show...

Growth experience 🙂 Well my 2 cents is it's the wrong way to spend resources.

skado Level 9 Apr 12, 2018

lots of other ways to benefit from those bucks

Its a BIG WASTE of money.

Where theres a will theres a way, any physical barrier can and will be overcome. Ask the french about the maginot line.

The southern wall issue is just a political stunt. Heres an idea, "HANDS ALONG BORDER ", kind of like Hands across america!!

Btw, I like Pink Floyds version much more.

yes, maybe I should have included that in the poll

@btroje Your post was and is thought provoking...you cannot think of everything...lol!!

@JayJackson I added it after I read your post

Really bad idea-we don't need no wall.-bad grammar

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.