Agnostic.com

18 2

If you could be a bird for a day, what kind of bird would you be? Why?

AstralSmoke 8 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blackbirds/crows/ravens because they are so amazingly smart.

for just one day? has to be a flyer. Large flyer like a Condor or Eagle. Not interested in Prey. Just Flying High.

patty boyd just so i could drive the boys wild

Outside the curve. You win!

I ... I would be the lowly pigeon.

You see, as a pigeon, I can shit on all the cute little christians gathered in the parking lot after services just so I could watch them struggle with maintaining their cool in earshot of the congregants.

Pigeon shits on Sheila in the church parking lot: "Oh, no. Would you look at that. Nasty, nasty bird."

Pigeon shits on Sheila in her back yard: "You little sonofabitch. Shit. You're lucky Melvin isn't home. He'd spread your fuckin' guts all over the alley."

I think you're holding back. How do you really feel?

A peregrine falcon. I'd love to dive at 240mph.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 28, 2017

That would be super cool. Do you skydive?

No, Not me. I suppose you could get a similar feeling to what a falcon gets multiple times per day.

Owl. I’d be able to see 360^. No one would be able to sneak up on me. Plus, you don’t have to process your food to eat it. Lol. Eat whole, shit out the rest. You could be di- or nocturnal. While who wouldn’t want to be a great horn or screech owl, but I’d want to be an elf owl and live in cacti.

arctic terns always impressed me with their ?20.000 mile migratory route. I would like to have that durability

I would probably be a wild Parrot due to intelligence, vocal abilities,beautiful colors and the main reason is its vegetarian. I would not want to kill prey

I'm with Edward Abbey: Let us praise the noble turkey vulture: No one envies him; he harms nobody; and he contemplates our little world from a most serene and noble height.

gearl Level 8 Nov 28, 2017

An Eagle. They're beautiful birds, graceful, at the top of the food chain, and they have great eyesight, and they're on all our money. Oh, and Abba would sing a song about me.

A flamingo. That's just how I roll. I fly a different path than most.

SamL Level 7 Nov 28, 2017

If I could be a bird, I'd be one of those prehistoric "terror-birds," like the Diatryma. That'd just be fucking badass- chasing my prey on my long hind legs, breaking their necks with my massive beak, carrying on the ferocious legacy of my theropod ancestors...sounds like a fun time to me 🙂

A Thunderbird - Thunderbird 5 to be exact, so that I could look down on all those humans knocking the hell out of each other because of their beliefs in different supernatural nonsense 🙂

I know that's not what you meant. I love birds. I love nature.

lady penelope will not be pleased

I would be, very specifically, the bald eagle that attacked Trump.

I'd want to be a Gannet, that way I can fly and swim underwater.

A seagul, so I could choose whose head to shit on.

HAHAHAHA

Funny!

I would be a penguin.

Why a penguin?

That reason lol. I thought it would be funny.

Condor... i love flying. Did it for over 10 years. I figure condors fly high and live in the mountains. That would be cool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.