Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Dennis Prager on Anne Frank: “I Don’t Get My Wisdom from Teenagers” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Diarist Anne Frank once said people were “really good at heart.” It was an incredible thing to say given the situation she was in. If she could be optimistic about humanity during the Holocaust, maybe we can be a bit less cynical ourselves.

Leave it to right-wing commentator Dennis Prager, founder of a fake online “university” that perpetuates conservative mythology, to dismiss Frank’s comment not because there are bad people in the world, but because she was a child and therefore too dumb to understand anything.

snytiger6 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disgusting period

Have no clue who this asshole is and his name is meaningless, nothing but a fart in the forgotten bowels of anonimity. Anne Frank on the other hand is a historical name that will transcend time.

I used to like Prager years and years ago, although I wasn't a regular listener. I can't say if he has changed a great deal over the last 2 or 3 decades; I know I have.

I found this part of the article particularly offensive. "... I don’t expect 16-year-olds, unless they grew up in a religious — Jewish or Christian — home… she was a secular Jew…" Apparently, Prager would accept a 16 year old's "wisdom" but ONLY IF they were religious Christian or Jew.

I don't get my wisdom from arrogant opinionated ignorant misogynistic deceptive old twats.

Well a lot of people are careful about getting any from stupid old farts.

Maybe Prager should have Donnie help him with that university.

Where did he dredge up his "wisdom"????

Found it at the bottom of box of Crunchy Nut Breakfast cereal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.