Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK The Christians or religious people that are on this page just to convert people. Stop. : atheism

r/atheism post by an atheist user to religious people on the subreddit

Hages 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i mean, "to the atheists or other religious people that are on this site just to convert actual agnostics; go for it" lol

heil, baby

or what i mean to say is, Dr Masaru Emoto illustrated the profound difference that "do it!" v "let's do it!" manifested in a water crystal, if you get me

The sheer gall of a "missionary" coming on here both appalls & upsets me, because it is Exactly the way they think...just "show me the light" and I will drop to my knees & worship. A perfect analogy of how they act in politics & personal-behavior judgement. Just Nope.

@DangerDave you sure do like labels....your Mom never told you how impolite it is to apply them to others, especially when you have ASSUMED things about them?

I may be hypersensitive, but the only theists I've seen here have been here to confront us and insult us.

And I am quite happy to return the compliment.

@anglophone Me also only I return it in spades so to speak.

Why should we even fucking care what goes on in other sites?

I had a Christian chick in my 20s try and convert me. I told her if she came home with me I'd make her praise her lord lmfao

LOL! If any religious person tries to convert me I laugh in their face. That soon shuts them up.

Why would I even give these people the time of day?

You can not stop them but you can ignore them.

If they want to waste their time, then that’s their business.

If the trolls don’t get fed, they won’t have any reason to hang around. It’s always best to try to avoid the Trumpanzees. But understandably in some cases you can’t.

Trumpanzees tend to block me and run away when I point out the evils of their ways.

I skipped down. I liked the one in not having a waiting period for an abortion if you say you're a Satanist - don't know what state. If true, funny loophole.

Very interesting news but apparently awaiting legal test:
This article speaks for itself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.