Agnostic.com

13 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hòpe they do background checks on all of them. Many military, ex-military, police and other's(like my cousin currently in army) are #3 supporters.

The way it should have been on Tuesday! Trump had a hand it not calling them up, then! That I believe from all the information that is coming out!

and in my opinion, that is the reason he fired all military cabinet members and appointed his minions who would do his bidding, and the did just that.

Feels like closing the gate after the coyotes attacked the barn. But then again...trump supporter are dumb as rocks. They might try a second time.

There are rumors that there will be demonstrations, similar to Tuesday’s! Don’t underestimate these people...they are ‘batshit’ crazy to ‘stop the steal!’ I know, some of them are my relatives!

They need to stick around until the 20th and perhaps much longer. trump supporters are already talking about returning to DC with guns this time (or should that be with more guns).

They are talking about armed resistance at all state capitals, not just DC.

More like this

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2021

Will need more on the 20th

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2021

A little too late wouldn't you say?

No. It could get worse. Jan 6 was the Pearl Harbor, doesn't mean there no longer a threat.

@barjoe i did not say that things couldn't get worse. I am glad somebody finally woke up, but nobody is going to convince me that had any of our federal or local authorities had done their due diligence to prevent and disuade the sedotious mob, nothing as grave as this disgraceful insurrection would have happened. My snarky comment reflects my firm belief that while this deployment may be helpful, it should have happened earlier.

@Mofo1953 Trump had a hand in them not being there. Even New York intelligence called down to DC police and warned them!

@Mofo1953 totally agree with you. According to the head of the capitol police, guard back up was requested and denied by the pentagon, because the visual of troops wouldn’t play well...

They should ban protest for the rest of this month.

Protesting is one thing; rioting, destroying property, and killing people is another.

Are we sure that will be enough?

With the tRumpies that showed up on the 6th, yes. I expect those that show up on the 20th will be the same talk big, whiney bitches who would be fools to pull a gun on military trained troops

@Beowulfsfriend You mean they're NOT fools?

@Storm1752 They are beyond fools and into dangerous idiots stage

It will keep the peace.

One hopes.

Maybe! These people who are mad about the ‘steal’ are not easily satiated! Reasoning is not in their brains!

I suppose only a fool would expect a full frontal attack on the capitol. Heads up, there are other targets....

Leave them there and have them ready. They might be needed.

And leave them there until well after the Inauguration!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.