Agnostic.com

9 10

LINK Christian Mom: eHarmony Ad with Lesbians Eating Ice Cream “Brainwashes” Viewers | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

There was a time when the dating website eHarmony, founded by a conservative Christian, wouldn’t allow gay people to find matches. After a lawsuit, a separate-but-equal website, and all kind of internal machinations, the site now permits searching for same-sex partners.

That’s the focus of a recent ad featuring a lesbian couple kissing and sharing ice cream while the voiceover says the website is “Here for Real Love.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor Monica Cole - she refuses to give free expression to her inner lesbian.

If you are not a lesbian why are you watching lesbian dating ads? Maybe nothing else to do. IDK 🙂

I guessed it, poor widdle Monica Cole has gotten her Magical Religious Knickers in a twist yet again.
What's up there Monnie baby, are those naughty Lesbians enjoying the fun you can't have because your hubby hates ice cream?

"Sharing ice cream/chocolate topping with a 'friend'" is a sin, BUT boy oh BOY what fun it was to sin and how I remember so well sinning back in my younger days.

Sex, sex is at the top of the Christian’s worry list! Too many people are taking advantage of sex and too many people are all mixed up about it! How does the Christian manage to get through each day, with this heavy sex load on his/her heart? I wonder if they realize that people are dying by the thousands out here. People are running out of money to pay the rent and buy food for their families! And the major worry for the Christian...it’s sex! I guess the Christian wants to ‘overturn nature!’ Will they ever move past being short sighted?

Uhhh, NO! 😁 Making people feel guilty about things that give them pleasure is so much easier than solving the problems of what makes them feel bad.

Must be something like this.....!!!

If these people are that easy to brainwash no wonder they love Trump! Not to mention Jesus, god, unicorns and Sasquatch.

Hey, fair suck of the sauce bottle here please, my late and much lamented daughter's nickname was Sasquatch because she had size 9 and a half feet at the age of 15 years.

🙄 the outrage. How dare they 🙄

I know it made me far more interested in Lesbians.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.